Monday, September 20, 2010

My Alter Ego


What I like about this picture is the softness to it. I like that I used two pictures of myself (the photo booth pictures of me, Rebecca and my boyfriend, and the picture of my boyfriend and I in the sky). I also liked background picture I used. Somewhere like that would be my ultimate happy place.

What I find least successful about this picture is how, there is no other way to put it, boring it is. I also don't think that it accurately described my Alter Ego as completely as I would have liked. 

If I could redo this project, I would add more photos to the picture. I would take my already written Alter Ego guidelines into account while making the picture and I would also give myself more time to work on it. I will also consider not starting over so many times..

No comments:

Post a Comment