Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Exploring my Alter Ego

What are five interesting things that most people don't know about you?
The first thing that few people know about me is I am a bit shy. Also, I am quite terrified of the dark. Another thing is that I am a hopeless romantic and I love all that "mushy-gushy nonsense" that you see in romance movies. My favorite way to spend my time is to be sitting outside in the summer on my porch, during a thunderstorm because I think the power of summer storms is quite beautiful. And my last thing that not many people know is that my only real goal for the future is that I want to be a mother.

What are three things that your friends would say about your personality?  What are the opposite to these things?
Three things that my friends would say about my personality is that, for one, I am very sarcastic all the time. Also, ask any of my friends and they will tell you that I am very outgoing and love talking to and meeting new people. The last thing I believe my friends would say is that I love nature and being outdoors. The opposites to sarcastic, outgoing, and creative would be upfront, introverted, and be an indoors kind of person.


What are your five biggest goals/dreams for your future (they don’t have to be totally realistic)?
My first and number one goal, as I mentioned above, is to be a mother. The second is more in the near future; I want to get into the University of Western Ontario to study Art Therapy in two years. The third is for after I graduate with a degree, I want to eventually have my own Art Therapy practice. Goal number four is I want to go on a three month trip to Europe to explore. My fifth and last dream is to someday settle down in a big brick house in the country side with a fire place and lots of windows.

My alter ego would be tranquil, shy and be a mother. My alter ego would like watching romance movies, want to travel the world, and love sitting by a window, watching a summer thunderstorm or relaxing on a quiet beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment