Thursday, November 4, 2010

zoom zoom ..


What I like
I like the general I idea that I had for this invention. I thought it would really benifit society and that it would possibly "change the world" like DaVinci had done with his works.

What I dislike
I dislike how the actual car turned out. It isn't very visually attractive as I thought it would be. I wish it had more dimension and that it had better painting. Also, it didn't like that the sculpture I made didn't show how cool my idea was. I also had features like a special magnetic saftey device to replace seatbelts, I had a computer system on the inside that controlled everything such as direction, music, heat, windsheild wipers etc.

What I would change
If or , more likely, when I redo this assignment I will change the general look of the car. I will make it smoother and give it more "gadgets". I will change the painting of the vehicule and I will have other objects added in to show the cool abilities it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment