Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sculpture me this;


My name is Leaf-lee.

What I like about this piece is the patterns and colours on his feet and back. I like how the two merge into each other and how it makes him look very organic. I also like that I used a realistic texture for the inside of his mouth.

I dislike his eyes most of all. His eyes look rushed and too bright. They take the attention away from the rest of him which I like so much better. I also dislike how smooth-looking he is.

I would change the colours and patterns I use for his eyes and maybe the shape of the pupil as well. I would also change his body shape and give him more texture on his body. I would also give him a bit of a different background because you can't see the amount of detail in the teeth with this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment